Building visionary leaders centered on opportunistic growth.
Helping Great Leaders Accomplish Even More
“Janet has the uncanny ability to take a complex topic like strategic planning and turn it into something practical, teachable, and relevant to our organization. I am so excited to give these tools to our team, especially for our emerging leaders. Thank you, Janet and True Depth!”
Tina Kozak, President
With all of the time, energy, and resources that go into the planning and execution of business initiatives, it’s imperative they come to fruition. Yet, 90% of strategies fail to be carried out successfully.
That’s because it’s hard work.
By empowering your leadership with the right tools and mindset, your team can start developing strategic initiatives, doing the work required to get buy-in, and executing them.
In this workshop, we’ll focus on building up these skillsets within your leadership team so they can create breakthroughs and drive impact and influence. They’ll leave with the ability to solve problems creatively and make decisions connected to insights, triggering your business’s lasting growth and evolution.
YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN
- Get out of the chaos to find real clarity
- Spot early signals and indicators of change that will have an impact
- Determine the internal and external forces affecting your strategic initiatives
- Pinpoint and respond to drivers fueling your success
- Identify the first steps needed to execute
- The virtual, interactive workshop is 90 – 120 minutes in length
- Pre-course assignments and worksheets
- Fully customizable content molded to team and business needs
For your team:
- Develop your vision and foresight as a leader
- Avoid getting trapped in strategic thinking and planning overwhelm
- Deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses in your initiatives
- Learn how to visualize a plan and get buy-in from teams and associates
- Alignment on measures of success and go-forward plans
For your business:
- Open-minded leadership that invites diverse perspectives
- A culture focused on the future-state
- More accurate forecasts for growth, loss, and retention
- Improved communication among stakeholders and internal teams
- New Managers
- Junior Managers
- Mid-Level Managers
- Senior Managers