High-Impact Public Speaking
Delivering a professional and impactful presentation can be a challenging task.
Proper preparation is the key to success.
Helping Great Leaders Accomplish Even More
Like athletes invest in coaches, I worked with True Depth to better understand and help strengthen myself as a leader and mentor. I selected True Depth because of Janet’s wealth of experience from building teams and companies and because she is a leader that inspires trust and growth. I am continuously honing my skills and staying on top of the latest trends in business and technology. For me, working with a coach is a natural evolution to help grow as an individual, as part of a team, and a leader.”
Sweaty palms. Shaky voice. Rapid heartbeat. Butterflies in your stomach.
For most people, delivering a professional and impactful presentation is a challenging task. And for those lucky few who are naturally gifted in public speaking, there’s always more you can do to make your presentations even better.
In this workshop, we’ll guide and prepare you to be a successful presenter and public speaker.
From the boardroom to keynotes, our certified and credentialed coach will work with you on message development, planning, visualization, and execution so your briefings and presentations are fit for any audience.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO
- Connect with your audience
- Create and sustain energy throughout your presentation
- Get your point across clearly
- Refine your message
- Remain calm, cool, and collected
- Manage a tough Q&A period
- 90-minute, one-on-one virtual coaching session
- The workshop is tailored to your individual needs and requirements
- More confidence in speaking on any topic
- Enhanced presentations with audio/visual elements
- Message development, planning, visualization, and execution for your specific presentation needs
- Reduced nerves and stress
For your business:
- Executives who excel in important business meetings and briefings
- Knowledge and skills that can be transferred throughout the organization
- More opportunities to display thought leadership and expertise during conferences and keynote events
- New Managers
- Junior Managers
- Mid-Level Managers