Establish A Growth Mindset
Anticipate and plan for future change.
Do any of these apply to you or your team?
- Often take feedback personally, and may even become defensive.
- Get discouraged by mistakes, and try to avoid making them.
- Avoid challenges, and resist change.
- Primarily focus on performance and outcomes.
These are all signs of a fixed mindset or the belief that one cannot change their talents, abilities, and intelligence. While there is a time and a place for this kind of perspective, it can impede success more often than not.
Instead, having a culture centered on a growth mindset is essential for a thriving business.
By guiding your leaders toward believing and trusting in their abilities, questioning assumptions, and creating their own curriculum for growth, our certified and credentialed coach will help your business become future-ready through growth mindsets.
YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN
- Basic principles of growth mindsets
- Why your business should foster a growth-focused culture
- Bridging the gap between fixed and growth mindsets
- Specific steps your team and business can take to adopt a growth mindset
- Virtual, interactive workshops, 60 to 90-minutes in length.
- Fully customizable content molded to team and business needs.
For your team:
- Stronger ownership and commitment to their work
- Embrace disruption and no longer fear change
- Reflect on failures and truly learn from them
- Stronger collaboration
For your business:
- A safe atmosphere for encouraging new ideas and discussion
- Higher engagement and performance
- A workforce that is better equipped to anticipate problems and risks
- A culture of innovation and calculated risk-taking
- New Managers
- Junior Managers
- Mid-Level Managers